UNMC_Acronym_Vert_sm_4c
University of Nebraska Medical Center

Welcome new faculty: Jon Kilstrom

Jonathan Kilstrom, MPAS, PA-C, recently joined our physician assistant education faculty. Here’s a little about Jon in his own words:

“I was born and raised in Northwest Iowa. I graduated from Creighton University in 2009 with a Bachelor in Emergency Medical Services. I have been active in EMS for 13 years and continue to be a registered paramedic.

In 2014 I graduated from Union College in Lincoln, NE with a Master of Physician Assistant Studies. I worked as a PA in outpatient internal medicine with the Baylor Scott and White Health System in Grapevine, TX for two years prior to returning back to the Midwest.

I remain active in EMS education and am looking forward to gaining experience in Physician Assistant Education while continuing to practice clinically as a PA.”

Welcome to the CAHP, Jon!

1 comment

1. Michael Huckabee says:

So excited to have Jon’s talents and skills to invest in our students. Welcome!