The library will be closed on Tuesday, November 24 at 5 p.m. and reopen on Wednesday, November 25 at 6 a.m. for facilities related work. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Library services will not be available on Monday, May 25 in observance of Memorial Day. As always, our online collections are available 24/7. Have a great weekend!
In observance of the upcoming holidays, the library and its services will be unavailable on the date below. As always, our online resources are available 24/7. If you need assistance, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to order that article via interlibrary loan. We’ll pick those up when we are back in the office. Have a great holiday!
- Tuesday, December 24
- Wednesday, December 25
- Wednesday, January 1
The library will have extended hours during final exam week:
Sunday, April 28: 1-10 p.m.
Monday, April 29 through Thursday, May 2nd: 7:30 a.m.-midnight
To help students relax while finishing out the semester, the McGoogan Library of Medicine will host relaxation breaks the weeks of April 22nd and 29th. All are welcome.
- Memory Wall: The library will be closing for renovation and we invite the UNMC community to stop by the library and add a favorite memory or just your name to our wall. Before renovation begins, we will be photographing the wall to preserve these memories in our archives.
- Pet therapy: Volunteers from Midlands Pet Therapy, a local pet therapy organization, will bring dogs to the library to help students and others de-stress, on the sixth floor of Wittson Hall on Tuesday, April 23rd, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Healthy snack break: Grab a healthy snack in the Linder Lounge located on the sixth floor of the library. Snacks will be available (while supplies last) starting at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, April 24th.
- Wellness Corner: For additional relaxation, don’t forget to spend time in the library’s Wellness Corner, located on the northwest side of the sixth floor.
- Extended hours: The library will have extended hours during final exam week:
- Sunday, April 28: 1-10 p.m.
- Monday, April 29 through Thursday, May 2nd: 7:30 a.m.-midnight
The library will be closed for renovation beginning on May 6th.