University of Nebraska Medical Center

Community Resources

Please see the below list of resources and contact information which may be useful for you or someone you know in the Nebraska area.

The Autism Action Partnership is giving to families that have a child or an adult under the Autism Spectrum a fund of $250 maximum for COVID-19 relief. Click here to read more.

The Munroe-Meyer Institute is providing telehealth services with two free sessions.

Families without a legal status may contact PTI of Nebraska to be connected with organizations that may help with rent and utilities. For more information, contact Graciela Sharif.

Apply for COVID relief Electronic Bank Transfer through NE-DHHS for families that have children at school and recieved free or reduced lunch during the 2019-2020 school year. Click here for English information. Click here for Spanish information.

Contact Lizbeth Moica to be put in contact with organizations that could assist with rent or utilities if family or individuals quality.

The Refugee Empowerment Center in Omaha is coordinating financial housing-related assistance (rent, mortgage, utilities and technology) for Nebraska’s refugee communities. Qualified applicants include: (1) refugees, SIVs, victims of human trafficking, asylee, Cuban or Haitian parolee or (2) have arrived in the United States within the last 5 years. Contact Alana Schriver for more information (402-554-0759).