Calls for proposals have been released for the following DoD CDMRP’s:
- Breast Cancer Research Program: LOI due June 8
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: LOI due June 9
- Ovarian Cancer Research Program: Clinical Development, Investigator-Initiated,and Early Career LOI due June 21, Pilot Award LOI due June 14
- Bone Marrow Failure Research Program: LOI due July 13
Full proposals can be found at: http://cdmrp.army.mil
Deadline: June 23, 2017
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Link to RFA
Access to quality health care is essential to good health—and is not possible without affordable, quality health insurance coverage and access to comprehensive, quality health care services and providers.
While there is consensus that more reform is needed to improve the value of the U.S. health care system, how do we get there?
RWJF will support empirical and policy–relevant analyses that can inform strategies to ensure access to high quality, affordable health care and insurance coverage. Priority will be given to research that is timely and will directly inform the policy process.
If you are a researcher—or a practitioner in the public and private sector working with researchers—we invite you to submit a proposal through your organizations.
The Foundation’s new Research in Transforming Health and Health Care Systems (RTHS) call for proposals (CFP) seeks to fund rigorous, empirical studies that evaluate or predict the potential effects of policies or policy changes intended to transform health and health care systems. The 2017 RTHS CFP will focus on empirical and policy–relevant analyses that can inform strategies to ensure access to high-quality, affordable health care and insurance coverage.
- Up to $600,000 will be available under this CFP.
- Project funding will range from $50,000 to $150,000 to accommodate studies of 6 to 12 months. Preference may be given to rapid-turnaround projects that can be completed within six months, although the study timeline should be appropriate for the proposed objectives.
- Up to six studies will be funded.
Department of Defense
United States Army Medical Research Materiel Command
Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs
CDMRP Research Funding for 2017
The Fiscal Year 2017 Department of Defense Appropriations Act provides research funding for the following peer reviewed programs managed by the Department of Defense office of Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP):
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Research Program – $4.0 million
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research Program – $7.5 million
- Autism Research Program – $7.5 million
- Bone Marrow Failure Research Program – $3.0 million
- Breast Cancer Research Program – $120.0 million
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Research Program – $3.2 million
- Epilepsy Research Program – $7.5 million
- Gulf War Illness Research Program – $20.0 million
- Hearing Restoration Research Program – $10.0 million
- Kidney Cancer Research Program – $10.0 million
- Joint Warfighter Medical Research Program – $50.0 million
- Lung Cancer Research Program – $12.0 million
- Lupus Research Program – $5.0 million
- Military Burn Research Program – $8.0 million
- Multiple Sclerosis Research Program – $6.0 million
- Neurofibromatosis Research Program – $15.0 million
- Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes Research Program- $10.0 million
- Ovarian Cancer Research Program – $20.0 million
- Parkinson’s Research Program – $16.0 million
- Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s Research Program – $15.0 million
- Peer Reviewed Cancer Research Program (14 Topics) – $60.0 million
- Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program (48 Topics) – $300.0 million
- Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic Research Program – $30.0 million
- Prostate Cancer Research Program – $90.0 million
- Reconstructive Transplant Research Program – $12.0 million
- Spinal Cord Injury Research Program – $30.0 million
- Tick-Borne Disease Research Program – $5.0 million
- Trauma Clinical Research Program – $10 million
- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program – $6.0 million
- Vision Research Program – $15.0 million
Comprehensive Program Announcements will be released during 2017. The Program Announcements will include detailed descriptions of funding mechanisms, evaluation criteria, submission requirements, and deadlines. Each Program Announcement may be downloaded from the Grants.gov website https://www.grants.gov, or the CDMRP website http://cdmrp.army.mil upon its release.
For email notification when Program Announcements are released, subscribe to program-specific news and updates under “Email Subscriptions” on the eBRAP homepage at https://ebrap.org.
For more information about the CDMRP, our research programs, previous awardees, as well as research highlights and videos, please visit the website at http://cdmrp.army.mil.
Point of Contact:
CDMRP Public Affairs