Deadline: January 25, 2020
The Johns Hopkins Poggi Pediatric Orthopaedic Research Scholar Award is a year-long fellowship program for extraordinary medical students. Fellows will have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge clinical research and learn the skills necessary to produce sound, high-quality papers. Poggi fellows are a crucial part of the pediatric orthopaedic surgery team and gain clinical experience both in and out of the operating room.
Details, Eligibility and Application
- Program duration: one year
- Applicants should be completing their third year of medical school (in rare circumstances, uniquely qualified students finishing their second year of medical school may be considered).
- Applicants must be in good academic standing and have an interest in pursuing a career in orthopaedic surgery.
- The recipient of this award will receive a $30,000 stipend to cover living expenses for the year, as well as travel expenses for national presentations.
- Eligible students can apply by filling out the application form and submitting a letter of recommendation, curriculum vitae and a PDF of the USMLE Step 1 score by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application period: November 11, 2019 – January 25th, 2020 (11:59 PM EST).
- For more information: view the fellowship brochure.