The Celgene Corporation is pleased to sponsor the 2019 Celgene Awards for Clinical Research in Hematology, an institutional grant program created to recognize clinicians and fellows who have made significant contributions to the study of hematologic diseases. Specifically, the program supports hematology research and related education at the institutional level.
Clinicians and fellows can be nominated for awards in the following 3 categories:
Career Achievement ($25,000 USD)
- Presented to an institution in recognition of a clinician’s research that has made significant contributions to hematology throughout his or her career
Young Investigator ($15,000 USD)
- Presented to an institution in recognition of a clinician younger than age 45 who has made a noteworthy research contribution in clinical hematology during his or her career
Future Leaders in Hematology ($10,000 USD)
- Presented to 5 institutions in recognition of fellows whose research activities have contributed greatly to hematology
We are reaching out to you to help raise awareness of this program within your institution. It is our desire that those deserving individuals will be nominated for their achievements.
To complete a nomination, please visit www.hemawards.com. Nominators will be asked to submit the following information:
- A nomination letter describing the impact of the nominee’s work on the understanding, diagnosis, and/or treatment of hematologic diseases
- An example of 1 of the nominee’s contributions in the form of a published abstract or journal article
- The nominee’s current CV
The application deadline is Wednesday, October 23, 2019, at 11:59 PM EDT.
Award recipients will be determined by an independent selection committee, and the winners will be recognized at a private reception that will be held on Saturday, December 7, 2019, in Orlando, Florida.
If you have questions about this program, or need assistance submitting a nomination, please contact Melanie Apsey at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact her by phone at 734.228.6222 (8:30 AM to 5:00 PM ET, Monday to Friday).
Award applications are reviewed, and award recipients chosen by an independent committee of multinational clinicians and researchers.