Internal Deadline: Friday, January 19,2018
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (NE DHHS) announced the Fiscal Year 2019 Cancer and Smoking Disease Research Funds grant competition. Funded by LB506, this program focuses on reducing cancer and smoking-related diseases. The program gives priority to scientific, technical or behavioral research proposals relating directly to the prevention of cancer and smoking-related diseases. Preferred applications will focus on innovative, new research that could support future proposals for external peer-reviewed funding.
Interested Principal Investigators (PIs) must submit applications to SPAdmin by Friday, January 19, 2018.
Up to $50,000 for the period of July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019
- No indirect costs allowed
- No salary support for the PI or other faculty on full-time appointments allowed
- To minimize cost-share, PIs or other faculty should commit no more than 2% effort
For more information
- Nebraska Cancer and Smoking Disease Research Program website
- Contact information for Sponsored Programs Grants & Contracts Specialists