The American Skin Association’s (ASA) 2018 funding opportunities in dermatology have been announced. ASA seeks to provide funding for top researchers, physicians, and medical students who are dedicated to the field of dermatology. Through these grants, ASA hopes to broaden understanding and increase knowledge of various skin diseases.
ASA is currently inviting application submissions from medical students and established researchers alike. The following grants are being offered this year:
- Milstein Research Scholar Award in Melanoma/Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer ($60,000)
- Calder Research Scholar Award in Vitiligo/Pigment Cell Disorders ($60,000)
- ASA Research Scholar Award in Dermatology ($60,000)
- Research Grants in the areas of Childhood Skin diseases/Disfigurement, Psoriasis/Inflammatory Skin Diseases, Skin Cancer & Melanoma, and Quality of Life/health Services/Outcomes Studies ($15,000)
- Hambrick Medical Student Grants for those students working in the area of Melanoma & Skin Cancer ($7,000)
Submission deadline is Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 11:59 EST. All applications should be completed online at americanskin.org.
For submission instructions and award information click here.