New Award Seeks to Accelerate the Development of Novel Therapies for Rare Diseases
Harrington Discovery Institute announces the call for proposals for the 2018 Harrington Rare Disease Scholar Award.
The Harrington Rare Disease Scholar Award was created to advance breakthrough research into cures for rare diseases. The program is sponsored by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company and overseen by Harrington Discovery Institute.
Who should apply?
U.S.-based MD and PhD researchers whose discoveries show promise for translation into novel treatments for rare diseases
Multi-level support for award recipients includes:
- $150,000 guaranteed; potential award of up to $1 million
- Drug development and project management support through Harrington Discovery Institute’s Innovation Support Center
- Facilitated access to Takeda’s research and development experts
- Dedicated pharma team for each scholar
- Clinical development strategy
- Regulatory guidance
Letters of Intent are now being accepted through midnight on July 19, 2017.
To learn more about the program and to apply visit www.HarringtonDiscovery.org/.
Our mailing address is:
11100 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106