Deadline: May 15, 2012
- Grand Challenges Explorations, an initiative to encourage innovative and unconventional global health and development solutions, is now accepting grant proposals for its latest application round. Applicants can be at any experience level; in any discipline; and from any organization, including colleges and universities, government laboratories, research institutions, non-profit organizations and for profit companies.
Proposals are being accepted online until May 15, 2012 on the following topics:
- New Approaches for the Interrogation of Anti-malarial Compounds
- Aid is Working. Tell the World
- Design New Approaches to Optimize Immunization Systems
- Explore New Solutions in Global Health Priority Areas
- Protect Crop Plants from Biotic Stresses From Field to Market
Initial grants will be US $100,000 each, and projects showing promise will have the opportunity to receive additional funding of up to US $1 million. Full descriptions of the new topics and application instructions are available at: this opportunity has closed, information is no longer available.