- This event has passed.
November 2017 Monthly Meeting
November 2, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
First Thursday of every month, we invite all postdocs to gather for the Association’s Monthly Meeting. We will inform our colleagues about the work performed by the Officers during the previous month. We are open for your thoughts and comments, and will have an open discussion to bring up any ideas or concerns you may have. Lunch is provided.
Please note – there is a one-time change of the room, the meeting will be held at DRC I room 4003. Don’t get lost – or you will not be able to enjoy your pizza!
The main topic of the meeting is to welcome back all the PDA members, thank the previous Officers and introduce the 2017-2018 Executive Committee Members.
Agenda for the meeting:
- Introducing new Executive Committee
- Postdoctoral Association Handbook
- Update on Postdoc minimum salary
- NUFlex Benefits (Health insurance signup due Nov. 17th)
- Topics of interest for future speakers or discussion
- Ongoing questions