- Anatomic pathology: board review [edited by]Jay H. Lefkowitch. QZ 18.2 An16 2015
- Bipolar disorder: a guide for patients and families Francis Mark Mondimore, M.D. WM 207 M745b 2014
- Clinical pathology: board review [editors,] Steven L. Spitalnik, Suzanne A. Arinsburg, Jeffrey S. Jhang. QZ 18.2 C615 2015
- Dermatology: a pictorial review editor, Asra Ali. WR 18.2 D4345 2015
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2015 [a student-to-student guide] Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan, Matthew Sochat, Patrick Sylvester, Michael Mehlman, Kimberly Kallianos. W 18.2 F575 2015
- Jewish medical resistance in the Holocaust edited by Michael A. Grodin. WZ 80.5 J3 2014
- Master the boards USMLE step 3 Conrad Fischer, MD and Sonia Reichert, MD. W 18.2 F5291 2015
- Molecular biology of the cell Bruce Alberts, Alexander Johnson, Julian Lewis, David Morgan, Martin Raff, Keith Roberts, Peter Walter ; with problems by John Wilson, Tim Hunt. QH 581.2 M718 2015
- PHTLS: prehospital trauma life support Prehospital Trauma Life Support Committee of The National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians in cooperation with the Committee on Trauma of the American College of Surgeons WO 700 P578 2015
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation board review edited by Sara J. Cuccurullo, MD ; associate editor, Joseph Lee, MD. WB 18.2 P578 2015
- Saunders Q&A review for the NCLEX-RN examination. Linda Anne Silvestri. WY 18.2 S587sq 2015
- Users’ guides to the medical literature: a manual for evidence-based clinical practice [edited by] Gordon Guyatt, Drummond Rennie, Maureen O. Meade, Deborah J. Cook. WB 102 U84 2015
By Dawn Wilson
Get ready for the annual Leisure Reading Book Sale. Hosted by the McGoogan Library of Medicine, all proceeds go to buy new books for the library at Fontenelle Elementary School. So how can you help? By cleaning off your book cases, checking under your beds, clearing out the trunk of your car, and donating all those forgotten books to the library.
What else can you donate?
- Books–fiction, non-fiction, children’s, picture books, etc
- Music CDs
- Computer games
- Video games
Have too much to carry yourself? Call the Ask Us desk at 402-559-4006 and a staff member can meet you at the loading dock with a cart.
What else can you do? Come visit the Leisure Reading Book Sale when it starts the first week of April and stock up on your summer reading! Purchases are made by at-will donations–all money raised goes to buy books for the Fontenelle library! The event will be held on the 6th floor of the Library in Wittson Hall. More information about the sale will be posted closer to the start date.
Donations are tax deductible and help with spring cleaning!
- 20 questions and answers about metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. WJ 752 El59t 2015
- 100 questions & answers about lymphoma Peter Holman, Gregory Bociek, Jodi Garrett. WH 525 H747o 2016
- Advanced surgical recall Recall, series editor and senior editor, Lorne H. Blackbourne; advisor, Curtis G. Tribble. WO 18.2 A244 2015
- Atlas of human anatomy Frank H. Netter. QS 4 N474a 2014
- Biostatistics: the bare essentials Geoffrey R. Norman, PhD, David L. Streiner, PhD. WA 950 N482p 2014
- Building a medical vocabulary: with Spanish translations Peggy C. Leonard. W 15 L551b 2015
- Business administration for clinical trials: managing research, strategy, finance, regulation, and quality R. Jennifer Cavalieri, Mark E. Rupp. QV 771 C313b 2014
- Child and adolescent psychiatry for the specialty board review Hong Shen, Robert Hendren. WS 18.2 H382c 2015
- Clinical neurophysiology board review Q & A Puneet K. Gupta, MD, MSE, Pradeep Modur, MD, MS, Srikanth Muppidi WL 18.2 G959c 2014
- Coherence policy markers for psychoactive substances Richard Muscat, Brigid Pike, members of the Coherent Policy Expert Group, Pompidou Group. HV 5840 E85 M971c 2014
- Diagnostic pathology. Normal histology [edited by] Laura W. Lamps. QS 504 D540 2013
- Drugs in pregnancy and lactation: a reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk Gerald G. Briggs, Roger K. Freeman. QV 4 B854d 2015
- Ebola: the natural and human history of a deadly virus David Quammen. WC 534 Q256e 2014
- Elsevier’s medical laboratory science examination review [edited by] Linda J. Graeter, Elizabeth G. Hertenstein, Charity E. Accurso, Gideon H. Labiner. QY 18.2 El76 2015
- Geriatric dosage handbook: including clinical recommendations and monitoring guidelines. Senior editors : Todd P. Semla, Judith L. Beizer, Martin D. Higbee. QV 735 S472g 2015
- Handbook of hepato-pancreato-biliary surgery edited by Nicholas J. Zyromski. WI 39 H255 2015
- History of allergy, volume editors Karl-Christian Bergmann, Johannes Ring. WD 300 H62911 2014
- Intolerant bodies: a short history of autoimmunity Warwick Anderson and Ian R. Mackay. WD 305 An231i 2014
- Introductory textbook of psychiatry, Donald W. Black, 1956- WM 100 A557k 2014
- The little SAS book: a primer : a programming approach Lora D. Delwiche and Susan J. Slaughter. QA 276.4 D389l 2012
- Manipulating the mouse embryo: a laboratory manual Richard Behringer, Marina Gertsenstein, Kristina Vintersten Nagy, Andras Nagy. QL 959 M246 2014
- Medical school scholarships, grants & awards: insider advice on how to find and win scholarships Samir P. Desai, M.D. [and 5 others]. W 20 D441m 2015
- Pediatric & neonatal dosage handbook: a universal resource for clinicians treating pediatric and neonatal patients Carol K. Taketomo, PharmD, Jane Hurlburt Hodding, PharmD, Donna M. Kraus, FAPhA, FPPAG, FCCP. QV 735 P371g 2014
- Pharmacology success: a Q & A review applying critical thinking to test taking Ray A. Hargrove-Huttel, RN, PHD [and] Kathryn Cadenhead Colgrove, RN, MS, CNS QV 18.2 H223p 2014
- Physician assistant examination review: pearls of wisdom editor-in-chief, Daniel Thibodeau ; associate editor, Scott H. Plantz. W 18.2 P569 2014
- PTEXAM: the complete study guide Scott M. Giles. WB 460 G391p 2015
- Robbins and Cotran Review of pathology Edward C. Klatt, MD, Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath QZ 18.2 K63r 2015
- Surgical recall Recall series editor and senior editor, Lorne H. Blackbourne. WO 18.2 S9619 2015
- Understanding celiac disease: an introduction for patients and caregivers Naheed Ali WD 175 Al41u 2014
- Wallach’s Interpretation of diagnostic tests: pathways to arriving at a clinical diagnosis.
The McGoogan Library owns or provides access to a growing collection of ebooks in the health sciences. In most cases, the library will not purchase the print version of books for which we have electronic access. We offer many ways of using and viewing our ebooks. If you know the title, ISBN, publisher, or vendor of an ebook, you can search for it directly in our Ebook A-Z list.
Ebooks are generally only available via the web interface, not devices such as Kindles. Some publishers and vendors do provide specific apps for viewing content from a mobile device.
Access to PDFs also vary and sometimes require a personal logon, such as in the case of Clinical Key. If you have any questions or have problem with our ebooks please contact the AskUs desk at 402-559-6221 or email@example.com.
- America’s top doctors: the best in American medicine: America’s trusted source for identifying top doctors. WA 22 AA1 A5127 2014
- Biochemistry Christopher K. Mathews … [et al.]. QU 4 M31b 2013
- Celiac disease: a guide to living with gluten intolerance Sylvia A. Llewelyn Bower, RN with Mary Kay Sharrett, MS, RD, LD, CNSD, and Steve Plogsted, PharmD[M01]. WD 175 B674c 2014
- Confronting chronic pain: a pain doctor’s guide to relief Steven H. Richeimer, M.D. with Kathy Steligo. WL 704 R397c 2014
- ICD-9-CM: international classification of diseases, 9th revision ; clinical modification, sixth edition, color coded, 2015 Practice Management Information Corporation (PMIC) WB 15 I15cm 2015
- The Johns Hopkins guide to diabetes: for patients and families Christopher D. Saudek, M.D., Richard R. Rubin, Ph. D., CDE, Thomas W. Donner, M.D. WK 850 J622 2014
- The lupus encyclopedia: a comprehensive guide for patients and families Donald E. Thomas, Jr., MD, FACP, FACR. WR 152 T361l 2014
- On the cancer frontier: one man, one disease, and a medical revolution Paul A. Marks, MD and James Sterngold. QZ 11.1 M3423o 2014