Print materials and anatomical models are available for check out by advance request. If you have questions about your library account, contact AskUs at firstname.lastname@example.org, 402-559-6221, 402-370-5016 (SMS), or via the chat box at unmc.edu/library.
Submit your request through the library’s online catalog.
- Login to your account by clicking ‘Sign in’ in the upper right corner of the catalog.
- Select the option for UNMC Students, Faculty, and Staff and enter your UNMC NetID and password.
- For non-UNMC users, select ‘Other Users’ and enter your login.
- Search the catalog for print materials or anatomical models.
- Click on the title of an item.
- Under the ‘Get It’ section, click on ‘Request.’
- Select the date after which you will no longer need the item and then click ‘Send Request.’
All UNMC students, faculty, and staff have a library account automatically set up.
Nebraska Medicine staff can fill out this form to request a library account. You will receive an email within one business day when your account is ready for use.
Pick Up Items:
You will receive an email when your item is ready for pick up on Level 6.
- Books and journals will be available for pick up from a table near the AskUs desk. Your item will be in an envelope labeled with your name.
- To pick up a model, schedule an appointment to meet staff at the AskUs desk. You will receive an email confirmation.
Return books and journals to the book drop in Wittson Hall on Level 6 near the AskUs desk.
To return models, schedule an appointment with AskUs staff.
Please do not use cleaning materials on library items. Materials will be quarantined between use in accordance with industry guidelines for library materials. Users may find a short delay in availability of items.