You must have a library account to check out materials from the McGoogan Health Sciences Library. If you have never used the library before, fill out this form to request an account. You will receive an email within one business day when your account is ready for use.
Submit your request through the library’s online catalog.
- Login to your account by clicking the word “Login” in the upper right corner
- Search the catalog for books, journals or anatomical models and charts
- To request an item, click on the word “Request” (under the publication information or above the search bar).
- Select “AskUs – Level 6” as the pick up location and select a date after which you will no longer need the item.
Pick Up Items:
You will receive an email when your item is ready for pick up on Level 6.
- Books and journals will be available for pick up from a table next to the AskUs desk. Your item will be labeled with your name.
- To pick up a model, schedule an appointment to meet staff at the AskUs desk. You will receive an email confirmation.
Return books and journals to a book drop, located across from the elevators on Level 3 of Wittson Hall or on Level 6 next to the model storage room.
To return models, schedule an appointment with AskUs staff.
Please do not use cleaning materials on library items. Materials will be quarantined between use in accordance with industry guidelines for library materials. Users may find a short delay in availability of items.