Beginning February 16, the library’s Interlibrary Loan system will be connected to the UNMC Net ID service. UNMC.edu users will be able to log in to their Interlibrary Loan accounts with their UNMC username and password. This change is being made to improve security and ease of access.
- Current UNMC users who have a username that was not their UNMC Net ID username will have their accounts converted to their UNMC username. Files and history will remain available.
- Current UNMC users whose Interlibrary Loan username is their UNMC Net ID username will now use their Net ID password.
- All new UNMC users can simply log in to the system with their UNMC Net ID and password to begin the registration process.
- If you are ordering for someone else and that proxy account is no longer accessible to you, please create a new account, but do not use the person’s UNMC username. A suggested username would be “proxyjohndoe.”
- If you do not have a UNMC email account, such as Nebraska Medicine or Children’s Hospital, any existing logon information remains unchanged.
If you have questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-559-7085.