The Health Services Research Information Central (HSRIC) is an online portal for publications and websites for those involved in research related to healthcare quality, access, and cost. Resources include:
- Links to data & statistics, funding, guidelines, legislation, news stories, and other general resources.
- Sixteen topic pages of resources on specific health issues such as aging populations, health disparities, and rural health.
- Health Services Research Projects in Progress (HSRProj): a database of ongoing research projects related to health services and public health.
- Health Services/Sciences Research Resources (HSRR): a database of data sets and research instruments used for research in health services, public health, and behavioral and social sciences.
- PubMed Queries: links to specialized PubMed searches on comparative effectiveness and health services research.
If you would like to learn more about some of the HSRIC databases, watch the webinar recording: “Health Services Research: NLM Resources on Health Quality, Cost, and Access” goo.gl/hBMymO.
HSRIC is maintained by the National Library of Medicine’s National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology. The goal of this center is to improve access to data and information needed for health services research, and to make the research results readily available.