By Alison Bobal
Clinical Pharmacology provides a single resource to answer medication questions. The content is updated regularly to include newly released drug products and breaking developments. This resource includes:
- Monographs – Get concise, accurate, clinically-relevant information on all U.S. prescription drugs, plus hard-to-find coverage of herbal, nutritional and OTC products, new and investigational drugs.
- Reports – Helps you evaluate and choose appropriate medications.
- Drug Product Information – Provides extensive information on drug product attributes and physical descriptors. Full color product and package images as well as product storage information.
- Patient Education – The handouts comply with all national standards for Consumer Medication Information (CMI).
- Drug Identifier – This feature allows you to quickly and accurately identify unknown tablets and capsules. When the appearance of a drug changes, Clinical Pharmacology is able to search the drug’s new and previous appearances.
- Searching – Allows you to search for and find drug information in multiple ways. Conduct an overall site search or search by indication, adverse reaction, classification, NDC or manufacturer.
- Resource Center – Offers a collection of handy reference information, such as lab references, including pediatric ranges; pharmaceutical manufacturer/distributor contact information; links to drug class overviews; and links to add-on drug and disease information modules.