McGoogan Library of Medicine has changed public access hours for library users effective November 2, 2015. Extended hours are available, via ID badge access, to UNMC and Nebraska Medicine employees and students. Other NU students and employees may request an affiliate badge at the library’s AskUs Desk for access to the library during the library’s extended hours.
Members of the public have access to public workstations for health-related searching. A photo ID and sign-in at the AskUs Desk is required.
The AskUs Desk staff may be reached at 402-559-6221 or email@example.com for questions or affiliate access requests.
McGoogan Library Hours of Operation effective November 2, 2015:
7:30 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday:
- Accessible to the public
5 pm – 12 am Monday – Thursday; 5 pm – 9 pm Friday; 10 am – 6 pm Saturday; 1 pm – 10 pm Sunday:
- UNMC employees and students (UNMC ID required)
- UNMC affiliates (UNMC affiliate ID required)
- Nebraska Medicine employees (Nebraska Medicine ID required)
- Other NU employees and students (UNMC affiliate ID required)
- Clarkson Colleges students (UNMC affiliate ID required)
Hours may vary during holidays.