Clinical Pharmacology is now available for UNMC and Nebraska Medicine users to download on their iPhone and Android devices. The content is downloaded on to the device, so is available offline.
Clinical Pharmacology Mobile contains the following:
- Drug monographs both adult and pediatric
- Indications, including on and off label
- Contraindications and Precautions
- Drug Images
- IV compatibility
- Drug-drug interactions report
How to Access the New Clinical Pharmacology Mobile
- Download the Elsevier Clinical Pharmacology app at either the Apple or Android app store.
- If you already have a Clinical Pharmacology username and password, once the app is installed on your device, you may simply log in using your current username and password.
- If you do not have a Clinical Pharmacology username and password, please go to the Clinical Pharmacology home page and click on CP Mobile App to create your username and password, which you can use to log in to the Clinical Pharmacology mobile app.
For non-iPhone and Android users, the mobile web version of Clinical Pharmacology is still available and requires a code, which can be obtained from the library, in addition to the Clinical Pharmacology username and password.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-559-6221