Learn about the advanced features found in Scopus. During this 60-minute session participants will learn about journal analytics, author searching (including h-index) and citation tracking. Time will be set aside for individuals to conduct searches on areas of their own interest.
This one-hour hands-on class will be held on the following days/times and is held in the Wilson Training Room, 8th Floor of the McGoogan Library, Wittson Hall.
- Monday, April 9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 18 at 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 5 at 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, June 7 at 12:00 p.m.
Please contact Alissa Fial at 402-559-6836 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about using Scopus to search for your vital research information resources.