To access, you must create a person account:
- Log into AccessMedicine through the library’s website.
- Click on My AccessMedicine, which is located to the far right on the dark blue menu bar.
- Create a personal profile.
- Once you have created the profile, with your username and password, you can now point your mobile browser to http://m.accessmedicine.com
Titles included in the mobile interface are:
- Quick Answers
- Drug Monographs
- Harrison’s Online
- Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Clinician’s Pocket Reference: The Scut Monkey
- Diagnostic Tests
- Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas
The site is optimized for use on the iPhone, Android, and Blackberry Bold.