PubMed Basics will be offered several times in the coming months. Learn how to:
- Explain the scope and content of the Medline database.
- Perform a meaningful keyword search in PubMed
- Explain the limitations of a keyword search.
- Perform a search using MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
- Use Limits to refine a search
- Choose display formats for citations
- Print, Email, or send articles to the Clipboard.
- Locate the articles retrieved by a search either electronically, in McGoogan Library’s print collection, or through interlibrary loan.
Classes are being held on:
- Wednesday, Feb. 17, 1:00-2:30 PM
- Wednesday, March 17, 1:00-2:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 14, 1:00-2:30 PM
- Wednesday May 19, 1:00-2:30 PM
If you are unable to attend one of these sessions, you can arrange one-on-one or group instruction at a time more convenient to you.
Please email Teri Hartman at email@example.com to register.