The purpose of the UNMC’s College of Public Health Student Association is to maintain a body representative of COPH students to the college leadership and external entities; advance the academic and social needs of COPH students; provide and sustain vehicles for communication between students, faculty, administration, alumni, and the community at-large; create and promote opportunities for community involvement; disseminate educational and professional development resources; support a positive educational experience; and stimulate interest in and advance the profession of public health.
We invite any student in a College of Public Health program to participate in our activities!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of the following Executive Board members:
- President: Abigail Irlbeck
- Vice President: Emma Schultz
- Secretary: Alisha Aggarwal
- Treasurer: Bedant Chakraborty
- Student Senate Representative: Tanner H. Clark
- Student Senate Representative: Michael Sauter