NE DHHS is seeking a Health Plan Manager. With administrative guidance, this position shall serve as the lead for the development and implementation of the State Health Improvement Plan and the Division of Public Health Strategic Plan. This job includes the planning, organizing and coordination of complex initiatives with an outcome focused, results oriented structured framework. Continue reading “Health Plan Manager”
Come join the accredited Prince William Health District team as we support the state’s vision of making Virginia the healthiest state in the nation by promoting population health through leading the community and the Prince William Health District’s health planning and implementation efforts striving toward health equity for our residents.
This position will coordinate the Prince William Health District efforts in developing and implementing a Community Health Assessment (CHA) and Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). This position will facilitate efforts in the community to maximize the use of public/private partnerships to improve the health of the community by using evidenced–based practices to reach community health improvement goals. Continue reading “Population Health Planning and Improvement Coordinator”
NE DHHS is seeking an American Indian Health Liaison
Examples of Work
- Manage contracts under the Native American Public Health Act (NAPHA) funding to ensure legislative priorities are met.
- Manage sub-awards under the Minority Health Initiative funding to ensure legislative requirements are met.
- Provide technical assistance to NAPHA contractors, Minority Health Initiative grantees, Nebraska’s Federally Recognized Tribes and community based organizations who primarily serve tribal populations in Nebraska.
- Helps with State-Tribe public health policy, practice, communication, data, planning, and other issues.
- Develops, oversees, and manages contracts and grants funded by State, Federal, and other sources.
- Conduct sub-recipient monitoring to sub-grantees to ensure state and federal awards are used for authorized purposes.
- Conducts workshops/presentations regarding health status of minority populations working in liaison with other staff internal and external to Nebraska Health and Human Services System (NDHHS).
- Build networks among public health stakeholders, especially those within Tribal communities, asses needs, and provides recommendations to Office of Health Disparities and Health Equity for programming suggestions.
- Liaison with tribes, Native American organizations and the Nebraska Commission on Indian Affairs.
Continue reading “American Indian Health Liaison”
The state of New Mexico Department of Health in Santa Fe, NM is currently seeking individuals for three different Epidemiologist positions:
Healthcare Associated Infection Epidemiologist
Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Epidemiologist
The Chronic Disease Prevention and Control program (DHHS Division of Public Health, Health Promotion Unit) is hiring a Lifestyle Change Program Coordinator to plan, implement, coordinate and evaluate all pre-diabetes and high blood pressure lifestyle change program activities under two CDC grants. Continue reading “Lifestyle Change Program Coordinator”