The Northeast Center for Occupational Health and Safety is seeking a Marketing/Promotions Coordinator.
In Collaboration with NYCAMH leadership, principle investigators, coordinators and others, develops and implements marketing and advertising materials and campaigns for all NYCAMH programs. These efforts will include management of promotional efforts across multiple platforms including websites, social media, print media and promotional materials. Develops a timeline of NYCAMH events and collaborates with NYCAMH leadership to evaluate opportunities that most efficiently utilize resources to impact the NYCAMH mission. Meets monthly with leadership team to provide details regarding numbers reached, status of promotional activities and marketing budget updates. Initiates promotional ideas for all projects at regular meetings with appropriate individuals within the center. Attends pertinent conferences and workshops to improve dissemination and promotion strategies, and shares information with staff upon return.
View the job description and apply online here.
The Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving and protecting the health of the public by advancing and ultimately transforming the quality and performance of state, local, Tribal, and territorial public health departments. PHAB, which administers the national program to accredit health departments, is seeking a graduate student for a summer internship to support its Research and Evaluation department. Specifically, the student would assist with a project to extract data from the community health assessments and community health improvement plans of accredited health departments in order to support the analysis of this key information about how health departments and their partners improve the health of their communities. In addition, the student may assist with other tasks to help prepare for the revision of the accreditation Standards and Measures, including reviewing the literature and conducting content analysis of accreditation reports and documentation.
View the full description and application instructions in the document below.
Project Harmony exists to provide effective, immediate and sensitive support to child abuse victims and their non-offending family members. Project Harmony is committed to a vision with a focus on one goal: ending the cycle of child abuse and neglect. Project Harmony is one of the largest Child Advocacy Centers in the nation. Continue reading “Program Manager – Connections”
The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Division of Medicaid and Long Term Care, is seeking a Plan Management Administrator. The DHHS Administrator II is responsible for the administration and management of Nebraska Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) managed care delivery system, Heritage Health. This position will give you the opportunity to help Nebraskans’ live better lives! Apply today! Continue reading “Plan Management Administrator”
NE DHHS is seeking an American Indian Health Liaison
Examples of Work
- Manage contracts under the Native American Public Health Act (NAPHA) funding to ensure legislative priorities are met.
- Manage sub-awards under the Minority Health Initiative funding to ensure legislative requirements are met.
- Provide technical assistance to NAPHA contractors, Minority Health Initiative grantees, Nebraska’s Federally Recognized Tribes and community based organizations who primarily serve tribal populations in Nebraska.
- Helps with State-Tribe public health policy, practice, communication, data, planning, and other issues.
- Develops, oversees, and manages contracts and grants funded by State, Federal, and other sources.
- Conduct sub-recipient monitoring to sub-grantees to ensure state and federal awards are used for authorized purposes.
- Conducts workshops/presentations regarding health status of minority populations working in liaison with other staff internal and external to Nebraska Health and Human Services System (NDHHS).
- Build networks among public health stakeholders, especially those within Tribal communities, asses needs, and provides recommendations to Office of Health Disparities and Health Equity for programming suggestions.
- Liaison with tribes, Native American organizations and the Nebraska Commission on Indian Affairs.
Continue reading “American Indian Health Liaison”