The Metro Omaha Medical Society (www.omahamedical.com) is a non-profit, professional organization dedicated to meeting the diverse needs of its member physicians in their roles as both providers and patient advocates. We are currently seeking a candidate who is detail oriented, able to manage multiple projects, and has demonstrated proficient writing skills to serve as the Special Projects Coordinator (currently part-time, with possibility to become full-time). Job duties are as follows:
- Co-manages grant from The Physicians Foundation to reduce physician burnout and improve resiliency
- Manages the Medical Society Public Health Committee
- Manages administrative duties of the Immunization Task Force
- Represents the Medical Society at various community initiatives focused on public health
- Serves as the liaison to medical students and residents/fellows regarding membership and programming
- Helps to orchestrate CME opportunities for member physicians
- Assist in seeking out future grants and writing proposals
Interested individuals should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
WELLCOM is seeking a Grant Manager to contribute to the fulfillment of the WELLCOM Mission and Vision by managing the implementation of grant deliverables focused on healthy lifestyles, policy, systems and environment strategies for businesses. The Grant Manager reports to the Vice President of WELLCOM, and assists in the implementation of grant deliverables, managing grant budgets and quarterly reports to the grant funder. Continue reading “Grant Manager”
Dr. Meza is seeking a federal work study student to assist with the ACE Internationalization Lab.
View the job description below, and contact Dr. Meza directly if you are interested.
The COPH Dean’s Office is seeking two federal work study students to assist with various tasks. See the job description below. If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Aleta Gaertner.
Must be eligible for Federal Work Study (a part of the federal financial aid program).
COPH Dean’s Office FWS
CASA for Douglas County is seeking a part time Program Assistant.
Essential Job Duties:
- Updates, manages and maintains case management database (OPTIMA)
- Updates, manages and maintains database on grants (NEON)
- Prepare statistical reports on a regular basis to be given to CASA Board of Directors, agency funders and interested parties.
Continue reading “Program Assistant”