Ocuvera is a medical technology company in Lincoln, Nebraska. We place three-dimensional sensors equipped with machine-learned algorithms into hospital rooms to automatically monitor patients for increased risk of falling. Falls in hospitals can have serious consequences for the patients, nurses, and the hospital. We are looking for someone to help demonstrate Ocuvera’s effectiveness to our customers through data analytics.
- Work closely with data analytics mentor on all tasks.
- Work with sales and other departments to prioritize analytics needs.
- Data collection and maintenance: help get our customers’ data into a useable format.
- Database implementation: where needed, augment or create new reporting tools to better analyze customer data.
- Data mining: dig into complex data to look for patterns.
- Data interpretation: draw conclusions from each customer’s data and summarize analysis for internal and external consumption.
- Report generation: help create easy-to-interpret, high-impact reports using each customer’s own data to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Ocuvera system. Current database and reporting tools include: PowerBI, SQL, Excel, Canva.
- Innovation: locate and define areas for workflow improvement.
- Pursuing Bachelor, Master, or PhD or equivalent qualification in economics, finance, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related field
- Possess in-depth understanding of analytical tools and ways of presenting data
- Technical expertise regarding data models and database design and development in SQL
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as Python, C#, or R
- Competency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tell a complete narrative using data
***This internship has the potential to turn into a full-time offer. The successful candidate should be open to staying in Nebraska at the end of the internship.
If interested, please send an email to Lucas Sabalka at email@example.com.
Ocuvera is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer.k g x doK x nECbifnT