The Douglas County Health Department is seeking someone with accreditation experience.
Under the direction of the Health Director or designee, the incumbent is responsible for local, as well as cross-jurisdictional, planning and coordination of public health initiatives and preparedness efforts, including group facilitation, technical assistance, logistical arrangements, and liaison with other partnership entities.
Education and Work Experience and Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Community Health Nursing, Community Planning, Human Services, or a health related field required.
- Two years experience in health related community development and program coordination, with a health related agency.
- Experience with large and small group facilitation preferred.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Community Health Nursing, Community Planning, Human Services, or a health related field preferred.
- Experience/training in operating personal computers and in using word processing, database, statistical and graphics software desirable.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license at the time of hire, and maintain it throughout the course of employment. Must possess own mode of transportation.
- Applicants with directly related work experience preferred.
View the full job description here.
Apply online here.