- Master of Public Health degree in epidemiology, biostatistics, or a related field required. Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an appropriate field of public health, physical, biological, environmental or social science preferred.
- Graduate coursework in epidemiology and biostatistics.
- One year of full-time experience in an equivalent position or research capacity in the appropriate field of specialization
- Prior experience in ESSENCE or with other syndromic surveillance platforms/tools
- Epidemiology experience working in a public health agency or similar setting
- Experience with SAS, R, SQL, Tableau and/or HL7 standards
- Experience analyzing and interpreting clinical data especially from hospitals and Emergency Departments
- Experience with electronic medical record systems and/or using medical record data
- Experience developing geospatial visualizations and/or developing spatial-temporal cluster detection
- Experience preparing effective data visualizations
- Has experience with Agile methodologies and principles, preferably Agile/Scrum
- Ability to communicate and make recommendations to stakeholders and management
- Demonstrated statistical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
View the full job description in the document above, and/or visit this link:
NOTE: this is expected to be a permanent role. If you decide to apply, you may indicate Brenda Nickol (Director of Career Services) as your referral source.
If you have questions, you may email Erin Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org): Director of Human Resources & Administration for CyncHealth,