- Master’s degree in public health or other master’s program related to public health.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Two years of professional experience working at a state or local public health agency, or professional experience working in a healthcare setting with duties related to epidemiology or communicable disease prevention and control, preferred.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with internal and external stakeholders on the prevention and control of infectious diseases.
- Experience in a public health agency.
- Formal training in epidemiology (e.g., Epidemic Intelligence Service) or infection prevention.
- Experience with coordinating outbreak investigations
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of incubation periods, periods of communicability, common modes of transmission, of communicable diseases.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive data analysis.
- Proofreading, editing, attention to detail
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Hourly Pay Range: $23.31-$29.03
* Salary can vary depending upon education, experience, or qualifications.
Link to jobsite: