What you will bring:
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in safety, environmental science or related field preferred
- 5 years work experience with state laws and regulations including (but not limited) to OSHA, PSM, EPA, RMP, DHS, State Dept. of Agriculture, State environmental and DOT agencies
- Professional certification (in safety or environmental field) preferred; any applicant hired will be expected to obtain a Professional Certifications in Safety
- Self–motivated and disciplined requiring little to no direct supervision, ability to concurrently deal with multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including MS Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 65% of the time, with overnight travel approximately 40% of the time
- Ability to work outdoors in a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to be certified by a physician to wear a respirator and wear personal protective equipment
- Ability to operate in a drug-free workplace and possess a US driver’s license
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Reports to the Sr Mgr, SHE Retail Cornbelt.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
View the job description and apply online here.