Where you will work:
Applicant will have the option work remotely or in the office when fully reopened but will need to reside in Nebraska to attend Chapter Events.
What You Bring:
To qualify for this unique opportunity, our ideal candidate should have the following skills, education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Social Work degree highly preferred) or Equivalent Experience.
- 4+ years related experience in nonprofit, education, social services or healthcare field.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and social media.
- Technology savvy skills
- Program development and facilitation experience.
- Ability to organize, project manage, and prioritize workload.
- Ability to present Information effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Availability to work weekends or evenings for Chapter Events
What We Offer:
At NHF our mission is to serve those affected by all inheritable bleeding disorders. We are committed to our employees as well as those we serve. To do so, NHF seeks and values those qualities, both visible and invisible, that makes individuals unique. We strive to be a safe place where regardless of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, family status, national origin, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation; you are heard, empowered and valued because we truly believe that every person brings a unique perspective and experience to advance our mission.
In order to attract and retain a high performance team, we offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment. In addition to a competitive salary, NHF provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. We also offer:
- Full time employees: Three weeks (+) of vacation, four personal days, 12 sick days, 11 paid holidays, 1 Floating Holiday
- We also offer paid time off to Part-Time Employees
- Paid Short-Term Disability insurance & Life Insurance
- Pre-tax savings plan (including Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Transit Account)
- a 403(b) retirement plan.
View the full job description and application instructions online.