Statistician position opening at the Grand Forks Human Nutrition Research Center [ars.usda.gov] (GFHNRC) in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
The position is through the University of North Dakota (UND). UND employees at the GFHNRC support the Center in its mission to better understand how nutrients affect human health.
With the application deadline fast approaching, would you help spread the word of this great career opportunity for graduate students by forwarding them this email?
Below is more information about the position:
- Master’s degree in Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Statistics, Bioinformatics or related quantitative field.
- Spring and Summer 2021 graduates will be considered for this position, degree must be conferred prior to start date.
- Providing expert consultation on research design to Center scientists
- Completing the statistical analyses of data from human clinical trials, human laboratory experiments, animal experiments, and cell culture experiments
- Preparing written reports including tables and figures for Center scientists
- The management of databases
To apply, visit https://campus.und.edu/human-resources/careers/job-openings.html [campus.und.edu]and search for “Statistician.”