Creighton University is seeking a Data Analyst. The data analyst will help collect and manage data so that it can be used to analyze business functions, productivity, and redundancies for evaluation. The individual will also assist the Pipeline to Success Program Supervisor with data tracking and the development of evaluation instruments. Will report to the Pipeline to Success Program Supervisor.
Responsibilities will include:
• Obtains and enters data into databases; maintains and updates databases. Directly responsible for tracking and keeping all electronic records up to date. Manage the ongoing evaluation and feedback of programs. Assist Evaluation specialist with reports
• Prepares and generates reports using data maintained in departmental databases; writes computer programs used to analyze data; analyzes and interprets data and reports in collaboration with Evaluation Specialist.
• Assists staff and or faculty members in analyzing data for the purposes of planning and conducting research.
• Develops a social media presence and brochures. Prepares and distributes newsletters
• Assists with the recruitment, interviewing and selection of Pipeline to Success students and faculty.
Will assist in coordinating and providing administrative support as well.