Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Provides project assistance to the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Supervisor. Maintains human trafficking training logs for internal staff. Ensures timely follow-up on assigned projects.
- Prepares presentations and training reports as needed. Sends monthly reports on training completion rates to department leaders.
- Collects baseline and post- training data (assessed via pre- and post- surveys) to measure changes in knowledge, confidence and intended behaviors related to identifying human trafficking victims within healthcare settings.
- Communicates with department leaders and staff to schedule internal human trafficking trainings, obtain information or otherwise assist in project completion.
- Assists the SANE Supervisor in preparing training materials. This includes, but is not limited to, printing training materials, attendance sheets and surveys.
- Prepares the training space, including setting up audio- visual display (training provided). Manage the web-based training technology, such as Zoom.
- Present training update at bi-monthly human trafficking task force meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Someone that has some knowledge with office and excel
- Knowledge of human trafficking and intimate partner violence preferred, but not required
- Desire to learn human trafficking
- The hours are variable and CHI Health is willing to work with the person but flexibility is a must.
View the position and apply online here.