Temporary Employee until December 31, 2020.
– Experience with statistical software such as R or SAS
– Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Access and Excel.
– Proficient in extracting, manipulating, converting and integrating data to and from various systems
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills
– Communicates well verbally and in writing frequently and in a positive and consistent manner
– Familiarity with healthcare data structures and processes
– Ability to identify and problem solve with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
**DCHD is also seeking individuals to serve as Contact Tracers. These are also full time, temporary positions.
If interested in either position, reach out to Brenda Nickol in Career Services for application/contact information.