Nebraska Children’s Home Society is seeking a Program CQI Specialist.
Responsible for monitoring the home visitation programs to fidelity, assisting in program evaluation, and providing continuous quality improvement services to support successful outcomes for children & families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure systems are in place for data collection and data management for the home visitation programs.
2. Oversee data collection and management for the purpose of program fidelity, evaluation, reporting outcomes, and maintaining accreditation.
3. Compile data and create reports for internal and external use for reporting on program performance and quality metrics from multiple sources. Assist in the analysis of program evaluation and identifying quality improvement areas.
4. Develop and ensure implementation of the quality assurance plan for the home visitation program.
5. Conduct quarterly client file reviews.
6. Conduct quality review of fidelity components to ensure compliance with evidence-based models.
7. Collaborate with the home visitation team and represent the program on NCHS Quality Council.
8. Attend and support the advisory group to look at quality improvement for the programs.
9. Manage the accreditation activities for the home visitation programs.
10. Provide reports monthly and maintain open communication with supervisor; participates in meetings and calls requested by supervisor.
11. Support systematic change projects to achieve quality improvement goals.
12. Assist in providing training related to quality improvement as requested by supervisor.
Supplemental Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participation in management activities as required
- Commitment to NCHS mission, vision, values and strategic goals;
- Commitment to NCHS CQI initiatives;
- Maintain a positive and cooperative relationship with all internal and external professionals;
- Participation in agency committees as assigned;
- Complete required training for fidelity monitoring and maintain any credentials required.
- As required for fidelity monitoring, completion of ongoing education each year specifically related to the position;
- Ongoing compliance with all contract and grant position requirements;
- Positive representation of NCHS in all community settings;
- Adherence to confidentiality policies;
- Demonstration of respect, appreciation, and sensitivity for diversity;
- Other duties as assigned by the CQI, Compliance & Grants Director.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Minimum education and experience:
a. Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Public Administration or related field, Master’s degree preferred.
b. Must have at least three (3) years of relevant experience, working in child welfare or prevention or intervention programming for children & families.
c. Experience in program evaluation, benchmarking, developing dashboards and other data reports, and quality improvement required
d. Experience in Healthy Families America®, other home visitation programs, or other evidence-based programming for children and families preferred.
e. Experience in managing grants or contracts preferred.
2. Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
a. Strong passion to serve children and families and make a positive impact in their lives by supporting program staff;
b. A solid understanding and experience in quality assurance/continuous quality improvement programming;
c. Knowledge of family functioning and infant-child development, parent-child attachment family functioning, community resources, prevention strategies, and advocacy.
d. Ability to synthesize various requirements, fidelity components, best practices and technical instruction and communicate with others for successful program implementation;
e. Ability to write clearly, concisely, and to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
f. Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and calendaring software and willingness to learn and utilize NCHS software and hardware systems;
g. Excellent attention to detail and ability to proofread;
h. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally;
i. Ability to organize, problem-solve, and work as a part of a team, as well as independently;
j. Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
k. Skill and ability to develop logical and innovative solutions; and
l. Possess driver’s license and personal vehicle insurance
View the full job description and application instructions online here.