The Exercise Neuropsychology Laboratory (ENL) in the Department of Neurological Sciences is seeking a qualified individual to facilitate a research-based exercise program in women living with breast cancer. This position involves leading small group walking sessions at a local fitness center while monitoring heart rate, blood pressure, and participant safety. Learn more about the ENL at http://bit.ly/ENLunmc.
Job duties include the following:
- Completion of required laboratory trainings
- Leading small group walking sessions, which are held 3 times weekly at a local community-based fitness center for approximately 1 hour each session
- Modifying individual exercise prescriptions as needed and communicating modifications with the study’s lead coordinator
- Checking participant heart rate and blood pressure and monitoring participant safety during sessions
- Maintaining exercise session records
View the full job description and apply via the instructions in the document below, or at this link: https://unmc.peopleadmin.com/postings/47272