Civic Nebraska is seeking an Evaluation and Program Development Specialist who will ensure compliance with all internal and external program standards and promote continuous quality improvement for all three program areas of Civic Nebraska. The specialist will create evaluation systems and metrics in partnership with the senior program directors and monitor effective agency-wide data collection, data analytics, and reporting systems; and creates and coordinates training and staff development in evidence-based practices. In addition, the PES manages outcomes reporting and program compliance for all grants and contracts in partnership with the development team; and implements procedures for ensuring consumer satisfaction. Continue reading “Evaluation and Program Development Specialist”
Month: June 2019
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is seeking a Manager of Wellness Services.
Job no: 494782
Employment type: Regular
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Categories: Training, Marketing
What you’ll do:
- Work with VP of Pharmacy and Wellness to develop short and long term strategies for Wellness products and solutions. Manage the successful implementation of corporate and community health and wellness products and solutions.
- Accompany sales and marketing teams on presentations to customers regarding BCBSNE Wellness products and solutions
- Assist customers in the implementation of various elements of their wellness program.
- Oversight and development of internal wellness programs and activities. .
- Provide consultation to our customers for to deliver wellness solutions to help grow their wellness program based on their goals.
- Develop metrics and report the value of wellness programs..
- Align with total care management solutions and strategies of BCBSNE and be a part of the health care solutions for our customers.
- Management of vendor and contract relationships for external and internal wellness programs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to account teams, employer groups, our internal wellness team and corporate communications on all aspects of wellness.
Verdis Group, LLC is seeking a qualified individual for a staff position. Ideal candidates will have a passion for and knowledge of sustainability, excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills, be adept at managing multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and have good project management and data analysis capabilities. The ideal candidate will have professional experience in a sustainability-related field and be ready to hit the ground running. While we are open to candidates of varying experience levels, our general preference is for a more senior level candidate (3-5+ years of experience). Verdis Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity of thought, approach and perspective in our work and in our employees. Continue reading “Sustainability Staff Position w/Verdis Group”
The Cancer Registry of Greater California (CRGC), a program of the Public Health Institute (PHI), is seeking a Research Scientist II/III (Senior Research Epidemiologist).
CRGC is the largest registry in the National Cancer Institute’s Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results SEER program, covering 48 of the 58 California counties, with a population of nearly 20 million residents and over 100,000 incident cancer cases each year. The Senior Research Epidemiologist will contribute to the management of this contract including oversight of collection of high-quality data from the CRGC catchment area as well as data dissemination and use. Under the leadership of the SEER Principal Investigator/Research Program Director, the Senior Research Epidemiologist will provide guidance for research staff to conduct surveillance of cancer incidence, mortality, treatment and survival for residents of the CRGC catchment area. This position also provides support for researchers who are interested in including CRGC data in their studies, and opportunities to apply for funding to design and conduct independent research using CRGC data. Continue reading “Senior Research Epidemiologist”