Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is seeking a Manager of Wellness Services.
Job no: 494782
Employment type: Regular
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Categories: Training, Marketing
What you’ll do:
- Work with VP of Pharmacy and Wellness to develop short and long term strategies for Wellness products and solutions. Manage the successful implementation of corporate and community health and wellness products and solutions.
- Accompany sales and marketing teams on presentations to customers regarding BCBSNE Wellness products and solutions
- Assist customers in the implementation of various elements of their wellness program.
- Oversight and development of internal wellness programs and activities. .
- Provide consultation to our customers for to deliver wellness solutions to help grow their wellness program based on their goals.
- Develop metrics and report the value of wellness programs..
- Align with total care management solutions and strategies of BCBSNE and be a part of the health care solutions for our customers.
- Management of vendor and contract relationships for external and internal wellness programs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to account teams, employer groups, our internal wellness team and corporate communications on all aspects of wellness.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Bachelors Degree in Health Promotion, Exercise Science, Education or Management and five (5) years of experience with direct responsibility for managing work site wellness programs or working in health promotion in a community-based setting. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted to meet this requirement.
- The ability to meet or exceed the attendance and timeliness requirements of their departments.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create and deliver effective presentations outlining the value of our wellness programs.
The strongest candidate for this position will also possess:
Masters Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion/Education or Community Health
View the job description and apply online here.