Civic Nebraska is seeking an Evaluation and Program Development Specialist who will ensure compliance with all internal and external program standards and promote continuous quality improvement for all three program areas of Civic Nebraska. The specialist will create evaluation systems and metrics in partnership with the senior program directors and monitor effective agency-wide data collection, data analytics, and reporting systems; and creates and coordinates training and staff development in evidence-based practices. In addition, the PES manages outcomes reporting and program compliance for all grants and contracts in partnership with the development team; and implements procedures for ensuring consumer satisfaction.
- Works with all program staff to develop, implement and generate reports to assure all programs are learning from data to improve programmatic outcomes
- Monitor services and ensure compliance with program standards
- Support organization-wide definition of program goals, objectives and measures, strategic plan implementation, and program evaluation; produce written reports and analyses
- Maximize the use of data analysis software, ensure data quality and develop and produce dashboards, reports, internal audits, and analyses; support ongoing staff training
- Assists the executive director in reporting to the Board of Directors the organization’s evaluation goals and metrics on a regular basis
- Analyze data and produce findings for the incident report review process to improve staff and student safety
- Provide annual training to management staff on the reporting of results to improve outcomes
- Assist with streamlining the collection of data for governmental reports and ensure compliance with required program standards
- Assists the Development Director with creating measurable objectives and metrics for grant prospecting and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree reflective of research and/or evaluation preferred
- 1 to 2 years of quantitative data analysis experience required, including the use of software programs such as SAS, SPSS, Stata, etc., and the ability to conduct inferential analyses (e.g., t-tests, ANOVAs, Regression, Multiple Regression, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of using data analysis, evaluation, and research to inform program development
- Ability to analyze information, summarize findings and present them in ways easily understandable to decision-makers
- Experience producing data visualizations using software such as Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, etc.
- Experience developing, and maintaining longitudinal data management systems
- Understanding of statistical principles and methods for data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a nonprofit agency a plus
- Experience supporting and training staff who are unfamiliar with data analysis is a plus
Salary & Benefits:
This position will earn a salary ranging from $40,000 upwards, dependent upon skills and experience. Benefits include medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage. Position includes paid time off and a 401K option. This is a full-time exempt position.
View the job description and application instructions here.