Legal Aid of Nebraska is seeking a part-time (20-30hrs/wk through October), contract data analyst to join their research and evaluation team. Working with the Director of Research and Evaluation (DRE), the analyst will expand internal capabilities around data analytics and reporting. The data analyst will also assist the DRE with developing and implementing solutions that leverage data and establish best practices to ensure data integrity, validity and quality across all organizational reporting needs.
Compensation: $15-$18 per hour
• 1+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred–can also be a student) in quantitative field of study (i.e. statistics, biostatistics, economics, epidemiology, sociology, political science, public administration, etc.) or equivalent combination of education and direct experience
• Proven affinity for and experience with the following required:
– Data analytics tools in at least one or more of the following statistical packages: SQL, SPSS, Tableau, ArcGIS, R, and/or SAS
– Relational database products to write data queries in SQL, build, update and maintain data cubes in SQL, including proficiency with complex SELECT statements including different kinds of JOINs on multiple tables and subqueries
– Microsoft programs and applications (e.g. Word, Excel (including Power BI), Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, etc.)
• Proven affinity for and experience with the following preferred:
– SAP Crystal Reports and Crystal Server
– Scripting/programming languages such as SQL, R, Python, PHP, Java, Node.js, Ruby, etc.
– Software libraries related to data analytics and automation (e.g., Python’s NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, Selenium, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams
• Demonstrated ability to complete work on time
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
view the job description and apply online here.