The Gretchen Swanson Center for Nutrition is seeking a Biostatistician in Social Determinants of Health, who will oversee organization-wide statistical procedures by ensuring that all project components including, but not limited to, workplans, project plans, measurement tools, data storage, data analysis and deliverables align with appropriate and accurate statistical protocols.
Preferred Qualifications include:
• Master’s degree with concentration in biostatistics, epidemiology, public health or related field. Doctoral degree (PhD, ScD or equivalent) preferred and at the equivalent of Assistant Professor or above if currently in academic setting.
• Biostatistical and/or epidemiological background.
• Experience with community-based, health equity promoting interventions and public health nutrition
• Experience conducting secondary data analysis using national datasets preferred.
• Strong theoretical and applied statistical skills.
• Proficient in at least one database platform (Microsoft Access, Oracle, SQL).
• Proficient in SAS, SPSS, and/or R (SAS primarily).
• Experience publishing in peer-reviewed journals (as exhibited by authored/co-authored manuscripts).
View the full job description and application instructions in the document below.