Opening Date: December 5, 2018
Closing Date: January 3, 2019
Expected Start Date: February 4, 2019
Employment Term: 12 months
Agency: West Virginia Department of Health, Charleston, WV 25301
Web Address: https://dhhr.wv.gov/oeps/Pages/default.aspx
Summary Statement: The Epidemiologist will work full-time, on-site for 12 months at the WV Office of Epidemiology and Prevention Services (OEPS)*. They will work in collaboration with other offices within the Bureau for Public Health and partners to complete the overdose assessment. Specifically, the Epidemiologist will direct the collection and analysis of data pertinent to vulnerability assessments that identify sub-regional areas at high risk for opioid overdoses as well as viral bloodborne pathogens associated with non-sterile drug injection. Continue reading “Epidemiologist II”
Want to be part of a company that promotes a work-life balance and help families raise healthy kids?
Lunchtime Solutions, Inc., a leader in the food service management industry, is seeking a talented “Food Service Director” to become a key contributor and manager of the Hastings Public School food service operations team in Hastings, Nebraska.
Come join our team and the opportunity to make a difference! We offer a schedule with no nights, no weekends, and no holidays. We also offer competitive compensation, an retirement savings 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid time off, and SIGN ON BONUS! Continue reading “Food Service Director”
The Office of Assessment, Planning & Improvement within the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department is recruiting for a Regular, Part-time (0.8 FTE), Epidemiologist I to work with a small group of colleagues to assist in providing epidemiological support, assessment, evaluation and analysis.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Assist with the collection of epidemiologically important data;
- Analyze the data using appropriate statistical methods;
- Perform library research and data searches;
- Design data collection tools;
- Assist with the presentation of the results of epidemiologic investigations and program evaluation results to community and professional forums;
- Educate program staff on data utilization for planning and evaluation;
- Prepare draft reports based on the analysis of collected data;
- Participate in the design and management of surveillance systems for diseases of public importance.
- Participate in the design and develop study methodologies and analysis requirements.
- Interact with a culturally diverse population of clients, educational institutions, governmental agencies, community-based coalitions, and departmental staff to collect epidemiologic data and communicate findings
Continue reading “Epidemiologist I”
NE DHHS is seeking a Program Manager. The person filling this position will manage the Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) program located in the Division of Public Health and perform quality assurance and sub-recipient monitoring tasks with the Ryan White program, a program providing services and supports for persons living with HIV/AIDS. Job duties include managing grants, assuring timely federal reporting, developing requests for proposal (RFP), managing contracts and subawards, monitoring subrecipients for fiscal and programmatic compliance, developing program policies and procedures, evaluating program and implementing change, assuring quality performance and cultivating and maintaining internal and external partnerships to ensure effective, efficient and customer-focused delivery of services. Continue reading “HOPWA Program Manager”
ASPPH is now accepting applications for the ASPPH Public Health Internship Program for Summer 2019. This internship program is based at ASPPH headquarters in Washington, DC and will provide a unique experience where the selected student(s) can apply their skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to public health projects of importance to ASPPH and our members. The deadline to apply is Friday, January 25, 2019. Continue reading “ASPPH Summer Public Health Internship”