Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska is seeking a Health Data Analyst.
Serve on a highly collaborative Business Analytics team delivering health data analytics and informatics for groups, providers, members, leadership and the Board. As a member of an agile team, you will receive guidance from senior analysts in understanding and interpreting the business impacts of the data and assist in extracting, preparing, analyzing and interpreting data to provide insight for decision support to external and internal stakeholders. Our cross-functional, highly empowered environment will grant you the freedom to achieve while also demanding a high level of responsibility.
What you’ll do:
- Gather business requirements, extract and prepare the data for ad-hoc reports, using appropriate sourcing and analytic methodology.
- Perform standard analysis to internal stakeholders, providing designs and data mappings for review by a senior along the way.
- Assist senior analyst in analytical projects, including requirement gathering, extraction and preparation of data and analysis methodologies.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, design reviews, quality reviews and other collaborative quality and knowledge sharing activities.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- College degree (Bachelors)
- Minimum 2 years experience in data or statistical analysis
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
- Healthcare/insurance, SQL and or R experience.
- Preference given to healthcare data experience
View the full job description and apply online here.