Omaha Healthy Kids Alliance is seeking a full-time Case Coordinator.
Omaha Healthy Kids Alliance is a nonprofit organization that works to create a Healthy Home for every child. Our main goal is to bring awareness and education to families in the city about environmental hazards, green and Healthy Homes and lead poisoning. We believe that education is fundamental for empowering people and creating change.
We strive to create environmental equality in Omaha for all by offering education on health hazards in the home, tenant legal rights, environmental testing, and information on the community resources available in the city.
· Conduct Healthy Home visits in homes of our clients
· Provide case management for families
· Coordinate referrals to other organizations
· Manage referrals for OHKA’s asthma program
· Support outreach events for the organization
· Bachelor’s Degree desired; Master’s Degree preferred
· Experience providing direct service to individuals and/or the community
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Knowledge of building science and/or public health is a plus
· Team player who thrives in a dynamic, fun, hard-working environment
· Skilled at using Microsoft and Google tools
· Passion for helping to create a community where children can thrive; Passion for social justice
View the full job description and application instructions here.