CASA for Douglas County is seeking a part time Program Assistant.
Essential Job Duties:
- Updates, manages and maintains case management database (OPTIMA)
- Updates, manages and maintains database on grants (NEON)
- Prepare statistical reports on a regular basis to be given to CASA Board of Directors, agency funders and interested parties.
- Participate in the development of all mail, literature, and appeals
- Participate in recruitment activities and special events
- Assist in the planning and implementation of special events for the agency
- At the request of the Director of Community Engagement, assist in the development and management of the agency’s website and social media
- Assist Volunteer Advocate Supervisors in the preparation of Court report
- Assist Training Coordinator in preparation of materials for training
- Office duties as assigned
- Associates degree in business, human services, communications, marketing, public relations or related field preferred
- Can operate copy machine, scanner, fax, and phone systems
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including some weekend and evenings
- Microsoft Office Suite fluent
- High standards of integrity and ethics
- Team oriented attitude a must
- Extraordinary interpersonal communication skills, confidence and credibility.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to create general correspondence and donor acknowledgments
- Exceptional organizational ability, including personal time management
- Goals/outcomes driven, including the ability to set and meet challenging, yet realistic, objectives
- Valid Nebraska driver’s license and reliable personal transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and child abuse registry check
View the full job description and application instructions online here.