OneWorld Community Health Center is seeking a Volunteer Coordinator.
As a nonprofit organization, OneWorld received a lot of interest from community members who want to volunteer to help us realize our mission. We are looking for an energetic Volunteer Coordinator to plan, organize, and direct our non-clinical volunteer program. This individual will recruit volunteers, track applications, and onboard and train new volunteers. They will develop and sustain a robust volunteer program for our organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, Power Point) required.
- Proficiency in English required, proficiency in Spanish preferred.
- One to three years of supervisory experience in volunteer recruitment and retention preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Strong management and organizational skills, with a high attention to detail, required.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance required.
OneWorld Community Health Center provides a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Life Insurance; Tuition Reimbursement; 401(k); onsite daycare; free fitness center and more.
Click here to apply.