Deadline: until filled
Nebraska Health Network is seeking a Clinical Integration Coordinator, to be responsible for coordinating the work of multiple physician-led, clinical integration working groups through analysis of population health data, researching evidence based protocols to recommend best practices and process improvement, preparing presentation materials, developing implementation plans including work flow to optimize care delivery and tracking progress.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in healthcare planning and operations.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing or related field required.
- Experience in performance improvement and project management required.
- Experience with clinical databases and actual clinical experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing required.
- Ability to present complex data to physicians and other healthcare professionals required.
- Master’s Degree related to nursing, healthcare administration or related field is preferred.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft office Word, Power Point, Excel and Access preferred.
View the job description and apply online here.