Deadline: until filled
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska is seeking a Value-Based Reimbursement Analyst, to participate in the development and coordination of innovative programs designed to transition from fee-for-service reimbursement to a system based on value (e.g., Patient Centered Medical Homes, Accountable Care Organizations, pay-for-performance initiatives, payor gain-sharing, bundled payments, etc).
What you’ll do:
- Works as the subject matter expert for value-based projects. Participates in projects to ensure the strategic directives of the stakeholders are executed and time sensitive deadlines met.
- Provides analytical support for value-based programs, including independently monitoring/measuring the performance of the initiatives by leveraging utilization, financial, clinical, and benchmark data from multiple internal and external sources. Will perform analysis, summarize results, and oversee value-based payments while adhering to established standards and processes.
- Monitor and research health care and health industry developments on best practices and initiatives in developing new provider payment and network models to support more coordinated, efficient and quality-driven healthcare.
- Must work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
To be considered for this position, you must have all of the following:
- Bachelors Degree is required or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the health industry.
The most qualified candidates will also possess some/all of the following:
- Provider contracting and/or reimbursement program implementation experience is preferred.
- Experience with Patient Centered Medical Homes and/or Accountable Care Organizations preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile processes a plus.
View the job description and apply online here.